May 3, 2011

House of Fifty Magazine

If you're looking for a new magazine to peruse, I recommend taking a look at House of Fifty. It's a new online magazine that has tonnes of information and pictures to adore.






I do love finding new ways to organize....although most of the time I don't implement them....


I quite enjoy #4, #13, #16, #24, #38 and #39 (which I'm learning to do more often with my hubby!!)


Again with the organization!! Can you imagine having THIS as your pantry?!?!
{all images via House of Fifty}


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring House of Fifty on your blog today Krystal! This was a wonderful venture to work on and happily busy on number 2! Glad you enjoyed it and are sharing it with your readers! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely mag!! Thanks for sharing, I am always looking for new reads and inspiration.
    Best, Tamra

    ReplyDelete