December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas!

This will probably be my last post until after the New Year...if I have time, I'll post over the holidays, but as you probably know, the holidays can be quite hectic!! I'm wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

On a side note, I went light shopping with my mom on Friday.  OMG I think I'm in love!! We checked out Best Plumbing and Lighting, where my mom scored this amazing light fixture for over her dining table for $250!! (the company that made this fixture went out of business, and they had to get rid of their floor model so people like us would stop asking for it!!).  Now, I have to say, it definitely wasn't listed for $250 (it never would've lasted!!) Luckily, she got it for almost 50% of the listed price, simply because of my connections in the home building industry (it definitely has its perks!).  We had to wait until Saturday to find out if it was ours or not, as it was actually on hold by someone else. She didn't come in to pick it up by the time they said they'd hold it until, so it became ours!! (Well, my mom's, but still....it's so gorgeous, I think it's mine too!!). Hopefully it'll be installed before the rest of the family arrive for Christmas!! Can't wait!!


I also picked up our backsplash last week, and I'm hoping my husband will have time to install it before Christmas too.... what do you think? Should change the whole look of the kitchen!!! I'm so excited to see it completed!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment