June 1, 2011

I Wish I Had More Time...and Introducing a New Blog!

I know the months of April and May were filled (or NOT filled) with sporatic blogging on my part. I apologize.  But please please please bear with me a little while longer.  I'm going through a huge crunch at work and have put in some 12 hour days, on top of dislocating my thumb (yes, OUCH!) playing baseball, helping out with a Showhome Furniture sale my work had (and I scored BIG! Can't wait to fill you in!!), and (still) renovating our house (I see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!).

In the meantime, if you're looking for something new and have some tremendous stories to share from your life, check out my friend Georgina over at Maestro's Musings blog, where she can help you chronicle your story onto paper with her new business Maestro Chronicles and Communications.... Good luck, Georgie!

No comments:

Post a Comment