March 18, 2011

My Master Bedroom...lamp dilemma #2 (continued....)

As you may recall from last week, I want to turn my lamp (and my hubby approved!) from this:

To this:

But I need this:

Any ideas on where to get Krylon spray paint from in Edmonton?  It seems to be the most recommended spray paint for projects like this.... (and I hate running around across town chasing a product I have no idea where it's located....).  If I can find out today, maybe I can jump start the project tomorrow??  I also need some burlap...but that can wait (for now).

Let me know! Have a great weekend!


  1. I know that I've seen Krylon paints at Canadian Tire and Walmart. Give those places a shot, both stores are usually close together. I hope one of them carries your colour :-) Can't wait to see the finished product!

  2. I'm not 100% sure about Edmonton in general, but I'm pretty sure Home Depot should carry Krylon. Maybe even Canadian Tire? I'd say try calling around in your area to see who has it.

    If you can't find Krylon, try Rust-oleum's Painter's Touch. I used it last year for our patio furniture and love it. Covers great (though I wasn't impressed with the double coverage stuff). That I bought at Home Depot for sure!

    Good luck! :)

  3. I'm pretty sure I saw this stuff at Home Depot too, Krystal. I know they definitely have spray paint just not 100% it's the Krylon brand.

    Good luck with your project! Can't wait to see it :)

  4. Michaels carries Krylon I believe - and you can use a 40% coupon! Bonus! Good luck - I can't wait to see what the final product looks like - I've also flagged this lampshade as it's amazing.