November 24, 2010

Monochromatic....White-on-White

Does anyone else love the new WHITE trend, where everything is white-on-white-on-white, etc?  I absolutely LOVE it!! I just don't know if I could go through with it in my own house...with my little black puppy that sheds and a husband who loves color.  Not to mention, I've only ever seen the white-on-white in magazines, online, or in photos....never in person.  So I would be SCARED to try it for real!!  Some people may think the white-on-white look is cold and unwelcoming...but not me! I think it looks crisp and clean, warm and inviting...like fluffy white clouds that say "join me!"  Won't you join me in this new love?

{image via Style at Home}


{image via Style at Home}


{image via zainteriora}


{Made By Girl's home office - image via Style at Home}


{image via Sarah Richardson Design}


{image via Style at Home}




I'm contemplating making my own DIY foyer light like Jen at Made by Girl did (see here), except smaller for our place...wouldn't it be gorgeous and unique??
{image via Made By Girl}


No comments:

Post a Comment