January 13, 2011

Style at Home: Modern Bistro

When my (new!) subscription to Style at Home magazine arrived last month, I was excited to see a DAMASK kitchen (as you all know how much I LOVE damask)!! The kitchen belonged to Style at Home's design editor, Christine Hanlon, and although the fabric isn't actually a damask pattern (it looks more like hydrangaes to me...), it does look like damask from afar.  I've been in love with everything WHITE for awhile now (and someday hope to have my cabinets painted a shade of white...), so to see her white cabinets, marble backsplash, and damask-ish curtains, I was in L-O-V-E.  Not to mention, the hit of color on the walls with Herringbone from Sarah Richardson's Para Paint line, this kitchen makeover certainly is a Modern Bistro now... isn't it gorgeous?  It's amazing what can be done with Ikea cabinets, isn't it?






{images via Style at Home}

2 comments:

  1. I adore this space! Love the colors and the finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! How do I get my hands on the wine fridge and the jars filled with cereal? Curse you, tiny kitchen!

    ReplyDelete